March Ski & Snowboarding Weekender 2018Winter
This will be Enjoy Korea’s last ski trip of the season. March is a great time to hit the slopes, it’s much less busy than January and February, the snow conditions are still good and the weather is usually nicer. Best of all its much cheaper!!!
For this trip we’re heading back to High1. For those who’ve never been, High1 is a top notch resort with high quality accommodations and facilities, with slopes ranging from beginner to expert level.
Our relationship with High1 allows us to give you guys the best weekend possible. Maximum slope time, 1 night in the beautiful mountain condos only 1 minute walk to the lifts and ski house, convenient round trip transportation, it’s a trip you don’t want to miss.
High1 is a great resort no matter our level of ability, it’s slopes range from beginner to expert level.
The trip includes:
– 1 nights accommodation in the mountain condos, with outdoor heated pool & hot tubs. The condos are only a 1 minute walk from the gondolas and lifts. Each condo has 3 rooms and a balcony with great surrounding views.
– Round-trip private charter buses departing from Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Daejeon, Gwangju & Changwon.
– Lift pass for 2 full days and one night, that’s over 18 hours of slope time
– Ski/Snowboard rental with boots for both days and 1 night
– English speaking trip rep
– Enjoy Korea’a expert oranisation
This is a zero hassle way to enjoy one of Korea’s top ski resorts!
All in all this is a zero hassle way to enjoy one of Korea’s top ski resorts.
The prices for all this are only:
Busan – 166,000krw
Changwon – 168,000krw
Daegu – 165,000krw
Daejeon – 167,000krw
Gwangju – 169,000krw
Seoul – 164,000krw
*** SKI CLOTHES – ADD 15,000won ***
-Ski Clothes (Pants & Jacket for Sat & Sun) (Gloves & Goggles not included)
To show our appreciation for our returning customers this winter season we’re offering a loyalty discount for this trip. Deduct 3,000 won for every trip you’ve taken with us this winter season. Simply transfer the amount due minus the deduction which applies to you, and state the deduction when you either post on the wall or PM us about payment. Looking forward to seeing you all for the last snow play of the season.
1 trip = 3,000, 2 trips = 6,000, 3 trips = 9,000, 4 trips = 12,000.
These prices are massively discounted, you would pay about twice as much if you were to do it by yourself, and it would be a ton of hassle and nowhere near as much fun. The mountain condos are also unavailable for individual bookings during the winter season.
Our package offers 2 full days lift passes & rental skis/boards:
11am-10pm on Saturday
8.30am-4.30pm on Sunday
If you just want to come to play in the snow, soothe in the hot tubs and party it up in the evening we have an option for that too.
Cheers, looking forward to an amazing weekend!!!
To reserve your spot transfer funds to the account below:
KEB Hana Bank
Acc No: 429-910301-13107
Name: 김스테이시 (인조이코리아)
**Remember to include your surname as the note on the transfer if possible**
The condos are of a really high standard and have 3 rooms. We’ll only be putting 8 people in each condo, so there’ll be plenty of space. The rooms are prepared in traditional ondol style.
(if you would like to be in a quieter or same sex room, you can request that on our room forms which will be e-mailed out at a later date. We will do our best to accommodate you.)
– Rental ski clothes include pants and a jacket. No discount is available for part-hire.
– Gloves, Hat, Goggles etc should be purchased separately. A pair of sunglasses substitute well for goggles.
– No transferring spots
– Cancel before the trip sells out – 100% refund (5,000w admin charge)
– Cancel after the trip sells out – 75% refund
– Cancel up to 2 weeks or less before the departure date – No refunds can be issued, sorry.
We do our absolute best to adhere to the itinerary and schedule stated. However, there may be factors outside of our control such as busy traffic or unforeseen circumstances with third party companies, which may force us to alter our schedule slightly.
Enjoy Korea is not liable in any way for any injuries, damage or loss suffered during the trip. You are all adults and are responsible for your own safety. All activities are suggested and not compulsory, you have the right to not participate in any activity.