December Ski & Snowboarding Weekender 2017Winter
Enjoy Korea’s Ski & Boarding Weekenders are legendary, every year they receive rave reviews. We’ve ran so many trips to High1 that we are like a well oiled machine ensuring you don’t have any waiting around allowing you maximum slope time.
Not only are our trips well organized and amazing value, we have a great atmosphere throughout the weekend, and an awesome apres party with DJ’s, beer pong, and flip cup on the Saturday night so you can meet everyone from the other cities. So grab your spot early and get involved.
If you’re wondering why we wait till mid-December for our first trip, it’s because before then Korean ski resorts aren’t fully open and many of the runs are closed, so you don’t get to enjoy them at their best. By leaving a little later in December more runs will be open and more snow will have dropped.
High1 is a great resort no matter our level of ability, it’s slopes range from beginner to expert level.
The trip includes:
– 1 nights accommodation in the mountain condos, with outdoor heated pool & hot tubs. The condos are only a 1 minute walk from the gondolas and lifts. Each condo has 3 rooms and a balcony with great surrounding views.
– Round-trip private charter buses departing from Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Daejeon & Changwon.
– Lift pass for 2 full days and one night, that’s over 18 hours of slope time
– Ski/Snowboard rental with boots for both days and 1 night
– Evening apres party with DJ’s, bar, beer pong & flip cup, one free bag drink and kick start your festive celebrations with our Ugly Chritsmas Sweater contest.
All in all this is a zero hassle way to enjoy one of Korea’s top ski resorts.
The prices for all this are only:
Busan – SOLD OUT!
Changwon – SOLD OUT!
Daegu SOLD OUT!
Daejeon – SOLD OUT!
Seoul SOLD OUT!
If you need ski clothes for the weekend (pants & jacket) please add 15,000krw). This covers both days clothes rental.
These prices are massively discounted, you would pay about twice as much if you were to do it by yourself, and it would be a ton of hassle and nowhere near as much fun. The mountain condos are also unavailable for individual bookings during the winter season.
Deductions for season pass holders, and no equipment necessary options are available.
If you just want to come to play in the snow, soothe in the hot tubs and party it up in the evening we have an option for that too.
Coming from other cities that are not listed as departure cities is no problem. Public transport either via express bus or KTX will be able to link you up with one of our departure locations. We depart from locations very nearby to bus/train stations so this is a convenient option. We can even make the reservations for you. Contact us for more information.
Cheers, looking forward to an amazing weekend!!!
To reserve your spot transfer funds to the account below:
KEB Hana Bank
Acc No: 429-910301-13107
Name: 김스테이시 (인조이코리아)
**Remember to include your surname as the note on the transfer if possible**
The condos are of a really high standard and have 3 rooms. We’ll only be putting 8 people in each condo, so there’ll be plenty of space. The rooms are prepared in traditional ondol style.
(If you would like to be in a quieter room, you can request that on the room form which is sent out a few weeks before the trip)
– Rental ski clothes include pants and a jacket. No discount is available for part-hire.
– Gloves, Hat, Goggles etc should be purchased separately. A pair of sunglasses substitute well for goggles.
– No transferring spots
– Cancel before the trip sells out – 100% refund (5,000w admin charge)
– Cancel after the trip sells out – 75% refund
– Cancel up to 2 weeks or less before the departure date – No refunds can be issued, sorry.
We do our absolute best to adhere to the itinerary and schedule stated. However, there may be factors outside of our control such as busy traffic or unforeseen circumstances with third party companies, which may force us to alter our schedule slightly.
Enjoy Korea is not liable in any way for any injuries, damage or loss suffered during the trip. You are all adults and are responsible for your own safety. All activities are suggested and not compulsory, you have the right to not participate in any activity.