20th Boryeong Mud Festival 2017Summer
The Boryeong Mud Festival is for many the highlight of the summer, and with a weekend of slathering yourself in mud, dance parties on the beach, catapulting down mud-slicked inflatable slides and dunking virtual strangers in murky communal pits, then running screaming into the sea to clean yourself off, it’s easy to see why.
Those looking for a more laid back experience can opt for mud facials, body painting, and simply lounging on Daecheon Beach. Add to this the K-pop acts and firework show in the evening it really is one of the events of the summer which will give you and your friends stories to tell for years to come.
Booking with Enjoy Korea makes attending the Mudfest easy. We do an overnight trip departing from Busan, Daegu, Daejeon, Ulsan & Changwon.
We have convenient accommodation a 1 minute walk from the beach and we can even reserve your Mudfest zone tickets in advance, so all you have to do is hop off the bus and you’re all ready to go.
We have different sized rooms which typically accommodate 3-6 people people. Some larger rooms are available also. Our rooms are of a good standard and less than a minute’s walk to the beach. Rooms will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, so once your whole group has paid you can lock down your room. If you are travelling by yourself or in a smaller group we can help room you with like minded people.
2 Person private motel rooms in the same area are available on request, but will be more expensive.
We won’t be cramming lots of people into the rooms, and you can be assured the trip will be well organised with the buses leaving on schedule each day.
Enjoy Korea’s accommodation is located nearby to marts so you can stock up on cheap booze and supplies. We’ll also have a chill out area with music by our pensions, so you can kick back when not at the beach, or recharge your batteries in-between the daytime and evening events. If you’d rather cook your own food our accommodation has BBQ areas with picnic tables.
We can also reserve your mudzone ticket/wristband in advance, which you can collect when you arrive, this will save you a ton of time and hassle buying it at the event. The wrist bands usually sell for 12,000krw, we get them for 11,000krw. If you want the wrist band, please select that option when reserving on our site.
Enjoy Korea’s Overnight Mudfest trip includes:
– Round trip buses departing from either; Busan, Daegu, Daejeon, Ulsan or Changwon.
– One nights accommodation in a pension 1 minute walk from the beach, and only a 5 minute walk to the Mudfest zone.
– English speaking Trip leaders
– All the expert organisation you would expect from an Enjoy Korea trip.
All this for only:
Busan – 88,000
Daegu – 86,000
Daejeon – 85,000
Changwon – 87,000
To reserve your spot transfer funds to the account below:
KEB Hana Bank
Acc No: 429-910301-13107
Name: 김스테이시 (인조이코리아)
– No transferring spots
– Cancel before the trip sells out – 100% refund (5,000w admin charge)
– Cancel after the trip sells out – 75% refund
– Cancel 14 days or less before the departure date – No refunds can be issued, sorry.
– The accommodation is traditional ondol style, this means sleeping on the floor with a sleeping pad not mattress.
– Departure times are subject to a slight change but they will likely be between 8.30am-9.30am depending on your city. Exact times will be confirmed soon.
– We will depart the Mud Fest at 3pm on Sunday.
Stay up-to-date with future trips, join our group:
Or like our page:
We do our absolute best to adhere to the itinerary and schedule stated. However, there may be factors outside of our control such as busy traffic or unforeseen circumstances with third party companies, which may force us to alter our schedule slightly.
Enjoy Korea is not liable in any way for any injuries, damage or loss suffered during the trip. You are all adults and are responsible for your own safety. All activities are suggested and not compulsory, you have the right to not participate in any activity.